ICICS membership is open to any UBC researcher interested in pursuing collaborative, multidisciplinary research in advanced technologies systems. Researchers at other universities or research/industrial organizations who collaborate with ICICS members may also be eligible.
Why Become an ICICS Member?
- have access to a wide range of companies and other academic researchers through ICICS
- benefit from ICICS workshops/events promoting collaboration with industry and other academic researchers, locally, nationally, and internationally
- benefit from a number of additional ICICS Programs and Services, including access to leading-edge ICICS facilities
- have access to ICICS funding for research/equipment when available
- can offer additional support to their graduate students through ICICS
- may sponsor students and research staff for access to shared ICICS facilities
- may sponsor other researchers to become Full Members or Associate Members.